Farnsworth Group, Inc. is seeking a Survey Crew Chief to join our team in Dallas, TX. Qualified candidates will perform such tasks as boundary, topographic, and pipeline surveys as well as construction layouts; 80% travel required.
Farnsworth Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. If interested in learning more please visit our company website, www.f-w.com and click on the career link!
Farnsworth Group, Inc. is proud to be an EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V.
For over 20 years, Martin Instrument has offered surveying solutions to surveyors and contractors. Our customers rely on our expertise, professionalism, integrity, and unmatched customer service. With two Trimble repair facilities and a large rental fleet, Martin Instrument is Trimble’s Premier Dealer.
Martin Instrument is currently in search of a Trimble Technical Support Technician for either our Austin or San Antonio office who can coordinate and field all sales and support calls; handle incoming/outgoing equipment rentals; and, must have advanced knowledge of Trimble Geomatics Office, Trimble Business Center, Trimble Survey Controller, and Trimble Access. Please submit a cover letter and a resume to email@example.com. Resumes will not be considered unless accompanied by a cover letter.
Precision Surveyors, Inc. is searching for outstanding candidates in Houston, San Antonio and Austin for the following positions:
SIT or BS in Surveying
Field Crew Chief
Jr Field Crew Chief
Excellent opportunity for stability and advancement.
Competitive Salary and Benefit package. Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Petitt Barraza LLC is currently looking for an experienced land survey technician for a position in Richardson, TX. Responsibilities include the following:
- Record research
- Prepare deed and working sketches
- Prepare metes and bounds descriptions
- Process field data
- Prepare drawings for topographic and boundary surveys
- Prepare preliminary and final plats and easements
Must have strong knowledge of CADD programs and standards including AutoCad (Land Desktop a plus).
Petitt Barraza is one of the region’s most capable firms in the planning and development of special utility districts such as municipal utility districts, fresh water supply districts, water control and improvement districts, public improvement districts and others.
Interested candidates please send resumes to email@example.com.
Adams Surveying Company LLC, Located in McKinney Texas, is now interviewing for a Party Chief. Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, operate Trimble Robotic and GPS instruments. Computer experience a must, prefer Strong skills with TerraModel, or Carlson Survey. Construction staking, topographic and Boundary surveying experience a must. Health and Dental Insurance.
Please submit resume firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 214-295-9844.
Frank Surveying Co., Inc. with offices in Columbus and Fort Worth, Tx is actively seeking qualified personnel for projects throughout Texas including:
Pipeline Technicians (Blue Sky/Skyline Experience preferred)
OUR PEOPLE work on some of the most high profile and challenging projects around Texas. Working at FSCI provides you the opportunity to team together with a diverse workforce of professionals, many of whom are at the top of their fields. The employees at FSCI truly exemplify how an organization is as great as the people they hire.
Our success depends on attracting the best talent and continuously striving to improve what we do and how we do it. We are dedicated to providing our people with the support they need to do outstanding work. We have a competitive benefits programs and job training programs.
Send resumes to email@example.com or fax (979) 732-5271
NO PHONE CALLS OR WALK-INS PLEASE. Applications confidential
EHRA, a well established multi-disciplined firm in the Westchase District offering a broad range of services is in search of qualified candidates for the following positions to perform boundary, topographic surveys, and construction lay-out:
RPLS (Job Code: RPLS)
EHRA is seeking a Registered Professional Land Surveyor to add to our team in a project manager role. Applicant should have a minimum of 5 years as an active RPLS and have experience in boundary, topographic, platting and construction surveying. AutoCad with Carlson Survey and Leica field instrumentation is a plus.
Duties include but not limited to the following:
• Coordination with clients
• Establish budgets and prepare proposals
• Coordinate and supervise office and field operations
• Post process field work in data collection and GPS formats
• Preparation of reports, metes and bounds and drawings
• QA/QC of survey work performed
• Certify work performed and assumes legal responsibility
• Active in business development to secure future projects
Survey Technician (Job Code: ST)
Applicant should have a minimum of 4 years experience in land surveying. Responsibilities will include records research, preparing working sketches, processing field data; prepare metes and bounds descriptions and final drawings.
Excellent benefits. Drug Test. Email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 713-784-4577
Garland firm fosters integrity and professional growth. Excellent salary and benefits.
AutoCAD experience required. Will train with engineering and surveying software. Occasional field work.
Email resume to email@example.com or fax to 972-864-2334.
Baker & Lawson, Inc., a civil engineering, consulting and surveying services firm located in Angleton, Texas is seeking a Registered Professional Land Surveyor. Applicant should have a minimum of 5 years as an active RPLS and have experience in boundary, topographic, platting and construction surveying.
Duties include but not limited to the following:
- Coordination with clients
- Establish budgets and prepare proposals
- Coordinate and supervise field operations
- Post process field work in data collection and GPS formats
- Preparation of reports, metes and bounds and drawings
- QA/QC of survey work performed
- Certify work performed and assume legal responsibility
- Active in business development to secure future projects
We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package, including medical/dental, 401K, vacation and sick leave. E-mail resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 979-849-4689.
Location: Waco, TX
The Wallace Group is committed to precision, integrity and ingenuity in providing professional solutions to our associates and clients. The Survey Manager:
- Is responsible for administering surveying activities which include oversight of manpower, technical resources, and client communication for multiple projects, including boundary, topo, route, and design surveys and construction staking.
- Play a key role in business development
- 5 years’ experience as a supervising RPLS.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, GPS, and Robotics.
- R.P.L.S. registration in TX.
- Must possess excellent communication, diplomacy and listening skills; specifically, be accessible and responsive to the needs of clients and associates.