The Texas Surveyors Foundation, Inc. (TSFI) received its charter pursuant to the Texas Non-profit Corporation Act on November 12, 1982.
The purposes for which TSFI was formed include charitable, educational and scientific purposes including the following:
- The granting of scholarships and providing guidance to students who wish to receive instruction and training in the art of surveying;
- To conduct and support programs for education in surveying and related subjects;
- To disseminate surveying information beneficial to the interested public;
- To establish and maintain a surveying center; and
- To establish a library to maintain and preserve reference materials and surveying records of current or historical significance.
TSFI needs your support and the support of your chapter. You can help by utilizing the forms below.
Interactive Scholarship Information & Application
(Fill out form on computer, then print and send to TSPS office)
- Membership Application
- Memorial Gift Form
All forms are presented in Adobe Acrobat format.